Friday, September 18, 2009

G'day!

Hello! I'd like to say 'thanks' for taking the time to stop by. After trying out Myspace and Facebook, both of which have merit but neither much appeal to me, I find myself more attracted to blogging than the more fluid social networking. Not that I have anything against them, maybe I'm just slower-paced (read: getting older). But I like to keep in touch with people, read what interesting things they have to say, and share things in my own life that feel important. Perhaps I'm craving a medium with a little more substance than, say, Facebook has to offer.

My thanks to Kim for inadvertently sparking my own interest in a dedicated blog site. I'll try to make it worthwhile :) Many blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Russ.... just wanted to say congrats on starting a blog! You guys are such a blessing and I hope you know how much I love you and your family! Blessings from Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete